Tuesday 14 May 2013

Wanna See My Happy Dance?

There is a medical medium (who wishes to stay undisclosed for various reasons) who knows I'm fighting this naturopathically, and she asks to see the products that I'm taking so on April 27th off I go!


 She “reads” my products and asks to read me. This is where the fun begins! She reads my body from top to bottom and tells me that she reads the cancer in my left breast and also in one lymph node. She also reads “gadolinium” pretty much everywhere on the left side of my body, but also in my spine and brain, throughout my muscles, everywhere, though not so much on my right side.

Gadolinium is the poison from old fillings in my teeth that have leaked at some point. She figures that's what started the cancer.

Hmmm… I had an infected tooth about a year ago (on my left side) that took 2 rounds of antibiotics to get rid of . . . and I still have about 6 old fillings in my mouth that have been there since I was a kid.

Now she wants to laser me; she has been working with the laser for 2 or 3 years now with tremendous success. As she is lasering me she says my cells are so tight and clumped together that my body is not really absorbing what I'm giving it. She asks me to drink this particular glass of water, which I do. (I will talk about realignment of cells in a bit!)

I have been drinking copious amounts of water to gear up for the detox that I'm going through with my products (see My Helpers) and still complaining to my mom that I'm dehydrated — so dehydrated that the tops of my hands are chapped (I have oily skin so this is very unusual).

The medical intuitive continues to laser me. She does my breast 3 times and my brain twice, and all the rest of my body. When she has finished the laser treatment she tells me that the water opened up my cells, so now they are accepting whatever it is that I'm putting into my body. . .

Then she announces that I am CANCER FREE!

I am in shock.

She asks to see me in another week to check me again, because cancer cells sometimes revert back.

I will continue to stay on the program of everything I am taking, but I drive back to my mom's in a daydream.

6 comments:

  1. First, let me thank you for posting your journey here - I think there is a lot to your approach and that while "western" medicine has its place, it is not always the right tool for healing.

    I have looked up Gadolinium, and it is an element (meaning it's not a combination of anything). It is sometimes used in MRIs as a "contast" agent, so if you had an MRI, it could be in your body. But I am having a hard time finding it associated with dental fillings - I have quite a few and would like to find out if I need to be concerned about Gadolinium. Could you point me in the direction of any information about dental fillings and Gadolinium?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosalie!
      Thankyou for following my story!In the very near future I will post some info on your question.This old filling stuff can be the cause of many things going on in peopl's bodies.

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I will keep reading!

      Delete
  2. Hey, Bev,

    Kathy's friend here. Happy dance is not enough. I want to see you dance, sing, and juggle, all at the same time. I have confidence that you can do it. How are you doing today?

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Julie!
    Nice to hear from you!I am still practicing juggling!I can't sing very well,but dance....oh YAH!I feel like I'm on top of the moon!Not an ache or pain or nothing in my body!I feel great,thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's fantastic. I'm glad you are sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?