Tuesday 25 June 2013

Plugging Through June


June 14th is the appointment with my surgeon. That morning the phone rings and it is his secretary calling to cancel. She doesn't say why, only that she will get back to me. . . . . . not sure what that's about. 

I am going to see about getting the cyst removed from my shoulder, but I also find out from the medical medium that it can be lasered.  I have two 16-minute rounds of laser in Chicago,  but it's not enough and I'm not sure when I can get more treatments done.

 It looks like the pet scan will be done at the end of July. 

 I'm feeling fabulous! I have a super green smoothie every morning,  and the whole food thing is coming together.  I found some more great food recipes for the alkaline diet on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?