Monday 19 August 2013

And the Beat Goes On

Well I finally have a moment to share with all! 
Life's rollercoaster is keeping me busy.

I had the chance to enjoy my niece's wedding on the weekend and get another checkup from the medical intuitive.

Zinc oxide was found again in my small intestine, and left breast. For the life of me I can't figure out where or how I'm picking this up. 

Cancer and inflammation showed 10% in my left breast. I got lasered again to get rid of that and the zinc oxide, so there is no plan to cancel the pet scan......keep your fingers crossed!

  Other than that, my body read a very good checkup. Just because my breast read 10% cancer doesn't mean the cancer is active; there were no signs to indicate that, so hopefully another shot of laser took care of it.

  I've sure noticed a big change in my heartbeat. There are no more wonky heartbeats; that used to happen at least once a week. When I first got lasered, I was told that my aorta was very inflamed.

 My energy levels are good, so I'm off to Burnaby on Wed. The test itself takes about 3 hrs, and I won't know the results for 3 to 5 days.


I'll explain the whole procedure when I get back. Until then, everyone cross your fingers and toes!

Take care for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?